As an individual player, using the FVC “player looking” list allows you to:
- be visible to teams looking for new team members and subs; and
- search for other players to form your own team.
This list (database) is cleared annually on July 31 which means it’s necessary for you to re-enter your information each August to improve your chances being discovered and/or forming a team.
We invite you to take a moment today to:
- Enter (or re-enter) your information in the database for FREE. Go to this page on the FVC website and click on “indoor registration” in the left navigation. Select “individual player registration” at the bottom of the next page. Enter your information.
- Join our Mixer League. You will register for this league as an individual player (only $50) and play each week with different team members. Registration is now open..
- Use the “player looking” list (for FREE) to form one or more teams to play in our other leagues. Visit the FVC homepage and click on “Player Looking List” in the left navigation to view the list. Learn more about the leagues we offer.
Read FAQ #1 for additional tips on getting plugged into the volleyball community and meeting other players in order to form teams.
Stay tuned for registration announcements via email and Facebook. If you don’t currently receive our e-newsletter but would like to, enter your email address here. Also, we invite you to “like” us on Facebook.
Questions? Please contact the FVC administrator, Tia Storey.