USAV-Sanctioned Juniors Tournaments
To register a team for any of the USAV-sanctioned Junior Tournaments, click here:
The following rules and guidelines apply to all players participating in our USAV-sanctioned (18U and 14U) tournaments:
1. All players MUST be CHRVA members. For more information on CHRVA membership, please click here: http://www.chrva.org/page/show/297872-outdoors Registration will be available onsite as well.
2. Co-Ed teams will be allowed to compete in the 14U divisions only.
3. Let serves and rally scoring will be the primary format for USAV-sanctioned junior events.
4. Net heights for USAV-sanctioned competitions will be as follows: Boys 18U – 7′ 11- 5/8″, Boys 14U – 7′ 4-1/8″, Girls 18U – 7′ 4-1/8″, Girls 14U – 7′ 4-1/8″,
FVC Adult Tournaments
The following rules and guidelines apply to players under the age of 18 participating in our non-sanctioned (adult) tournaments:
1. Players must be at least 12 years of age to participate in Fairfax Volleyball Club events. All players are required to provide proof of age if requested by the event director.
2. ALL Juniors under the age of 18 are REQUIRED to have a waiver form signed by their guardian. Click here for the form:
3. Juniors under the age of 16 are REQUIRED to have an Emergency Release AND a responsible adult on-site at the tournament. One adult can be designated for several juniors. Click here for the form you will need:
4. Juniors over 16 but under 18 are REQUIRED to have an Emergency Contact paper filled out and on record at the Tournament Desk. Click here for the form you will need (page 1 ONLY!):
5. Juniors should be prepared to present an ID for age verification. If a parent is present, they may be able to verify age instead of a document.