As announced in April 2017, Fairfax Volleyball Club is now part of Northern Virginia Volleyball Association (NVVA). All league, outdoor tournament, and special events registrations are now being done through NVVA’s website.
Tips about registering via NVVA’s website:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is create a free account on NVVA’s website. Click “Register” to do this.
- If you are a parent signing up your child, please note that you need to create your own account first, then you can add children to the account.
- Once you’ve created your free account, return to NVVA’s homepage and click “Log In.”
- Register yourself for the event or if you’re registering a child for an event, select the child as the registrant.
- When you’re registering for the first time (for a league, special event, or outdoor tournament), you’ll need to provide an emergency contact.
If you have questions about indoor leagues and special events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about outdoor tournaments, please email email@example.com.